Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:15pm
VILLAGE OF HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON
THURSDAY, JULY 18, 2019 - 8:15 PM
Meeting will be broadcast live on WHOH-TV 75 or FIOS 43 and http://whoh-tv.org
TIME: 8:15 PM OR SOON THEREAFTER
PLACE: MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 7 MAPLE AVENUE
I. ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
June 20, 2019
III. OLD PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. View Preservation Advisory & Site Plan Approval – Application of River Road, LLC, for the creation of a new greenhouse and exterior renovation at their property located at 100 River Street. Said property is located in the MW Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.30-19-4 on the Village Tax Maps. This Public Hearing has been Deferred to Future Meeting.
2. View Preservation Recommendation, Steep Slopes Approval & Site Plan Approval – Application of Riverton Lofts West, LLC for the construction of a new 7-dwelling, multi-family unit on an existing lot with associated parking, located at 10 West Main Street. Said property is in the CC Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.70-48-13 on the Village Tax Maps.
IV. NEW PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Accessory Apartment Approval – Application of Linda Osborn – 17 Villard Avenue – 4.40-27-44. No waivers required.
2. Site Plan Approval – Application of Hastings Landing Homeowners Corp. for an amendment to a previously-approved site plan application for the change of the previously-approved traffic pattern. Said property is located in the R-10 (Cluster Zone Overlay) Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.100-95-28 on the Village Tax Maps.
3. Site Plain Approval – Application of Mary Wilson for the demolition to the foundation of the existing building at the commercial property located at 623 Warburton Avenue. Said property is in the CO Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.30-21-2 on the Village Tax Maps.
4. View Preservation Advisory & Steep Slopes Approval – Application of Gabriel & Katalin Ce for a rear addition and retaining walls on the two-family dwelling located at 280 Warburton Avenue. Said property is located in the R-7.5 Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.100-96-11 on the Village Tax Maps.
5. Site Plan Approval & View Preservation Advisory – Application of 15 Spring Street Realty, LLC, for the demolition of the existing building and construction of a new structure creating a mixed-use occupancy to include 10 parking spaces in the basement, 2 retail spaces on the first
level, and 6 dwelling units on the second and third levels at their commercial property located at 15 Spring Street. Said property is in the CC Zoning District and is known as SBL: 4.30-22-34 on the Village Tax Maps.
V. DISCUSSION ITEMS – None
VI. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Next Meeting Date – August 15, 2019
Village of Hastings-on-Hudson
7 Maple Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
STAY CONNECTED! DOWNLOAD ALL OF OUR SMARTPHONE APPS HERE:
TO SUBSCRIBE OR UNSUBSCRIBE GO TO http://hastingsgov.org/subscribe
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS AT: http://hastingsgov.org/subscribe-text
For information regarding access for persons with disabilities, please visit http://hastingsgov.org or call 914-478-3400.
The Hastings-on-Hudson Technology Department asks that you consider the environment before printing this e-mail.